Thursday, May 21, 2009

My 2nd Birthday: Awesome-ness Galore

My mama sure knows how to throw me an fabulous puppy birthday party! She surprised me with a cake that had pink sprinkles on it. She knows I'm quite boyish, but she couldn't help herself with the pink thrown in there...plus, I'm used to her lavender sheets/quilt, wall color, chairs, ya get the idea! :) Plus, Daisy enjoyed a lot of cake as well, but I ate more than half of it!


Mama kept wanting to pose for pictures before the cake was eaten, but I could hardly wait! I just wanted to get the Kodak moments over with and chow down! Anyways, I'm so glad Mama celebrated with me. She is the best ever! Her parents were there too and they love me 'cuz I'm their only grandson. :)

2 comments:

Briantis said...

Ha ha ha! That's cute.

kalyxcorn said...

hi Walter! I found u thru flikr. love your blog! stop by and sniff mine sometime?

hugs,
Baxter
http://kalyxcornucopia.blogspot.com/